Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Start by Cogging

Pointy,subbu,pinky and i were at the OISS. I said," A girl goes to OISS for lunch,Why?" . Because she is bhooki.Get it, no? Boucke! My original PJ. Pointy is going to claim it is his.That cog baad. Never gives credit to other people.So, i decided to post it on my blog. After a discussion, with pointy , i decided to shift my blogging activities to blogspot because of better looking blogs , image posting and also easy blog linking. Trying to solve a problem on NL Optimization. Quite interesting.

3 Comments:

Blogger Point 5 said...

Hi Everybody,

Since I have been getting way too much of popularity for my PJ's, I have decided to write under the pen name of "karthik Sarpatwari" aka "Totti".

I am sure its not difficult to identify my style of PJs, u just have to get used to hearing it under a different name.

-point5

1:46 PM  
Blogger Rohan Kumar said...

Totti u creep, u cant leave me alone brandishing in the lame and garish confines of the rediffblogs site. i am actively contemplating a shift to blogspot too :). the format is just too good to be ignored for too long.

2:02 PM  
Blogger Rohan Kumar said...

r u thinking of transferring ur earler blogs from rediff or will it prove too big a pain?

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter