Monday, July 28, 2008

Dark side of the story : Harry potter in Grad school

A few days ago, or a few weeks ago, i watched the movie transformers. Apart from the cool effects, what struck me most was the ending. The main character would be like, we are here..we are waiting. I kind of felt it was like a grad student thingy, you know? Like you know, we will beep a message to other grad students, saying: We are still here, we are waiting...to graduate. Well, anyway, dumbel door was out of country for a conference or something, so just chilled out for most of the summer. He is always full of stupid ideas when he returns from conferences. Just last summer, he returned from the Spanish conference and went around, " I am gay!". Sigh. Anyway, me considering asking the dark lord to be my co-advisor. Some people said he can really kill you in your defense. hehe

1 Comments:

Blogger Kanthi Kiran said...

hehe :)

1:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter