Friday, July 01, 2005

Hello, Totti!

We were all sitting at some place, it was dark.I think it was some garden with a few tables spread around. I was on one of the tables, sitting and sipping. At the end of the day, she said " I want someone to take me out". Out of the corner of her eye, she was looking at the idiotic looking ass. I volunteered. She sighed and said, "Do you drink?". It looked like a no-no situation. I decided to be honest.I said,"No!!". She threw another sideways glance, sighed again and said,"Yeah, fine!".

"What's your name?"
"Three Roses!, and you are ?"
"Totti! you new here at penn state"
"I have been for the past n years"
"Er..okie where do we meet?"
"Pick me up at 8:00 at my house"
"How? i don't have a car"
She sighs again, deeply
A fleeting thought. Shameful. I don't even have learner's :p.

"Fine. I will take the 9:40 bus then"

She came by the 9:40 bus. She said lets hit the bars tonight. I said,"Alrighty, let me go get my passport"

3 Comments:

Blogger Anarkist said...

Finish the fucking story u dick! Not good to leave everyone in suspense. And, BTW, you scored with a chick? You lucky bug.

9:50 AM  
Blogger Rohan Kumar said...

WTF Totti u liar I scoured the PSU directory for nyone with the name three roses and drew a blank :)Guess u missed out narrating the part when Shiva woke u up just as u were abt to finally score.

12:04 PM  
Blogger Point 5 said...

Great to see that even your dreams have a realistic touch to them.

...here is a nice conclusion to the nite....You dont have passport so u r not allowed in the bar, but you invite her to PCG next afternoon and you "score"

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter