Friday, July 08, 2005

I Know what I did last summer

It has been about a year now since i have been blogging.Previously, a blogger on rediff i switched a few months back to Blogspot.I like the shift. I was going through my ex-blog and found some stuff i had written down on my blogs. The two most striking things that happened during the last summer.Good and Bad.

* PCG was christened by Point 5 on May 25,2004
* Summer mornings were spent slogging at lab, the evenings at PCG and the nights watching movies. This has'nt altered a lot but the amount of slogging has varied (both in lab and PCG). This summer would see me graduating with my masters though! Kick Ass!
* My first venture into Bio field ended in a disastrous D. At the start of the course:

What if Cellulose was soluble in water?

I am taking a Bio course this summer. It is on proteins and stuff like that. I think i mentioned that before.The prof we have is really funny.Knows hazaar things. Its like pondy mohan's class except the Pondy stuff. So, back to the question he asked in class, what if Cellulose was soluble in water?

Firstly, all trees would be gone if it rains! Consider what will happen to your pants when you go out in rain.There were many other interesting suggestions on this.

* Relay for Life cancer walk at night. I think it was from night 12:00 till morning 5:00 or something like that. It was a very good experience. Shiva prasad won six flags tickets at the walk and then we all went to six flags the following weekend.

* Material possessions of my friends increased too.Pinky bought a ridiciulously expensive camera and even more ridiciulously expensive lens to shoot some squirrels :p. Susu, shymala, maya bought cars. Satie,Chappathi got jobs. Bulla got GAtech

* I have to compliment myself on my infinite laziness.Everyone around me were getting their licenses but shameless me i still don't have one!

* The summer of Rapes too! Susu and Satie were conned big time. Classic susu statement. When he got the fake email, he just sat there for sometime looking dead serious. He saw shiva and starting shaking his head."Why does it keep happening to me?". We don't know SuS.may be because you have us for room-mates.

I was just happy to see the whole memories stacked up like that.I had never intended it to be.It just turned out.People coming in and out of my life.Countless souls whose lives i have touched and enlightened.Sorry.I take that back. Okie.Now let me go do some work.bye

2 Comments:

Blogger Rohan Kumar said...

Neat man, its for days like these that I had started blogging in the first place.

8:27 PM  
Blogger Point 5 said...

I know what u did this summer Totti...just got thulped at PCG by all and sundry

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter