Thursday, September 29, 2005

No,Nothing

It is difficult to contain your creative juices when they are pumping full throttle.But, i feel empty headed these days. My days are loaded with work and there is not enough time to be creative. A few stories, here and there. Nothing that could become a complete one. Just like tiny wisps of smoke. Story of a man who had nothing to tell. One day, he would have kids and he will have no stories to tell them. His kids, in turn, will tell their kids the story about this man who had nothing to tell. I remember, i was asked to say something at our college cultural fest. Words had left me, i just stood there: blinking, bulbing. Bulb.bulb.bulb

I have a class in the mornings, which requires me to take my heavy-duty laptop. I was writing the primitive dating post, when i saw a shadow move across my screen.Only to find the prof sneaking at my screen.Then, there was this one time, i was utterly disgusted by the crap i wrote. I had a vision of my mouse and key board starting a rebellion against me.They had taken a vow not to put up with this bull shit anymore.They refused to co-operate with me to publish junk posts.Then, there was this "picture is a thousand words" theme.

Anyway, i have to go now. Need to run some "nano simulations".

6 Comments:

Blogger Point 5 said...

Turn off ur computer...pls dont waste our time..

3:57 PM  
Blogger Rohan Kumar said...

Is that all there is left to ur life.....u just sit on ur ass in ur office all day and crib vrib and crib. come to PCG tmow and I will give some more reason :)
And that is officially now Pointy's fav audible it seems.

6:14 PM  
Blogger totti said...

@pointy - why have'nt you called geico? In the time it takes to leave stupid comments, you can save hundereds of money on car insurance :)

@rohan - oh no! i was'nt cribbing.they were some random occurences of thoughts. Lets meet at PCG. Hope the memory of the previous defeat does'nt haunt you still. You can be on my team this time.

7:49 PM  
Blogger Point 5 said...

why havent u learnt driving...rather than replying to stupid comments..spend some time breaking Susu's cars...

ps: Reply to reply to a stupid comment is intellectually stimulating

8:40 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Hmmm... came here thru Rohan's blog. You weird thoughts seem quite coherent to me. But then... maybe I'm feeling weird ;)

3:11 PM  
Blogger Susu said...

Totti, I am surprised that my advisor doesnt give you sufficient stories to write on.. well anyways.. dont work so hard buddy...

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter