Saturday, September 24, 2005

Primitive dating

That enigmatic smile, misty eyed. A picture of calmness, serenity in this wilderness. My gaze bathed her, continued unnoticed. My mind seeks her attention, at all times. I started weaving my bright dreams of someday owning her. A jarring sound somewhere in the distant. I felt a sharp nudge on my left side accompanied by some stinging smell. Hovering over me was the lone shabby waiter. I pointed my finger towards her and nodded. He gave me a wile look and shook his head at me. I am not exactly a small guy whom you can intimidate that easily; I promptly placed my club on the table and playfully rolled it on top. I flashed a quick toothless grin at the waiter; a souvenir I had earned at a local social event only a few weeks back. The waiter seemed a little anxious to take the order now. I grinned wider.

After the waiter left, I focused on the elusive lady. Mustering some courage, I strolled up to her table. She was bent on her beef bowl. I coughed. She looked up. I flashed a smile at her. She smiled back. Perfectly golden teeth. Like I have never seen before. I sat down and pointed at her plate. She pulled the plate towards herself with such speed it would have put a bullet to shame. I shook my head and pointed toward my portent belly. I am full. I had lunch at Taco. She relaxed a tiny bit. She still was shooting me suspicious looks from her plate. I gazed at her for sometime searching for some good conversation topics. I looked around for some inspiration. The moon was’nt even full today. Yanyway, I pointed it to her. She seemed to get the hint of things. She had finished her dinner and was much more relaxed. She nodded and pointed at some stars. We both sighed. I thought of some funny stories to tell her. Like when ben was beaten by a couple of bears. But words failed me. I thought there has got to be a better way.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:20 AM  
Blogger Rohan Kumar said...

He cud have pe** and marked his territory, that cud have been in vogue in those time :)

2:35 PM  
Blogger Point 5 said...

"continued unnoticed" is patented...better get permission from the owner before u use it in ur blog....

ur plagiarisations knows no limits....

9:57 AM  
Blogger totti said...

:))...i got the anticipated reaction!!

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i have seen ur blog ... and u wouldn't believe it ... IAM IN LOVE WITH YOU .... i will make a blog myself and put my photograph in it ... if u like me ... lets get on...
love

5:30 AM  
Blogger totti said...

@anon - you would'nt believe it.. i have been waiting years for you to make that comment.Finally, you have said those magical words.

love
totti

7:45 AM  
Blogger Rohan Kumar said...

Awrite Totti :)
Have the 3 magical words been redefined lately as 'Lets get on' ?
:)

8:17 AM  
Blogger Kanthi Kiran said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:18 AM  
Blogger Point 5 said...

@Totti ...This is the first time I have seen someone reacting to a SPAM comment...AOL has blunted ur brains dude

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter