Sunday, November 20, 2005

North Pole

In retrospection, it seems like a very bad idea.Her photo slipped from my hand and fluttered away.I tried to grab at it with my flag but to no avail.Did you know that falling through space into potentially infinity can REALLY clear your head.I figure you have a lot of time to contemplate things.With legs and limbs flailing all around, you have a good amount of oxygen to get those hormones ticking. I digress. It all started with my neighbor trying to impress my wife. "I once hiked all the way till North Pole.If you ever go there, and find a US flag and your pic, you will know whoplaced it there".She would smile coyly.That sonovabitch.And, so i decide to hike up the N.Pole and place the booty myself.Yup! it most definately the dumbest thing, i have ever done.
No later did i planted the flag, the earth flipped and i fell out.

11 Comments:

Blogger totti said...

did you know that the earth is at an angle and the smallest weight placed there and can cause it rotate and flip? no? now you do!

4:13 PM  
Blogger totti said...

Shiva once told me that if you want to go to london, go up vertically and stay there for six hours and you will reach london!! :))

4:16 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:59 AM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Time travel, space travel, geography... valueable lessons in life coming from you. Not to forget 'Patao-fying neighbours' wife 101'.

Err... did you go drinking after your thesis defense? ;)

1:59 AM  
Blogger Rohan Kumar said...

Haha nice post, how much can I bet on pointy placing a comment asking you to stay at the North Pole btw :)
@casa Totti tried to but he forgot to take his passport :p

11:38 AM  
Blogger Point 5 said...

visci

(These were "word verification" letters....I didnt know what to comment, but I thought I shall leave my mark anyways...)

12:01 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Rohan, so you remembered to take your passport and letter of consent from your parents? ;)
Sorry... cudnt resist that, especially after seeing the kiddo photo of yours :D

7:24 PM  
Blogger Rohan Kumar said...

@casa wat kiddo pic of mine????

10:11 AM  
Blogger totti said...

@casa - i drank a lot during my defense. hee hee and that patao-fying can work pretty well on people like homer simpson :)

@rohan - i was expecting pointy say,"Why don't you give it a shot!"

@pointy - come on! what happ? to the famous PJ god! Are you getting rusty? atleast some anagram? no..too bad :P

You guys have a happy thanksgiving! i will see probably rohan and pointy on thanksgiving, neway!

10:54 AM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Hahaha... Rohan calm down. I have only seen one photo of yours which started the catfight.... you mean there are more of your photos running around on the net?

6:42 PM  
Blogger janani said...

:-) Nice one. I dunno why, but reminds me of Hitchhiker's GTTG. Seems like the kind of thing that would happen to Dent. :-_

5:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter