Friday, October 28, 2005

Dreamz Unlimited

Totti: Hey! How is it going?
She : Um.Its going allright.How is it going with you?
Totti: I had a dream last night.
She : oh. what was it about?
Totti : I had a dream that i told you that i love you.
She : Really? Hmm.What did i say? Get your passport?

Something is screwed.I realize that i see everything in shades of grey and white. She looks at me curiously."Whats the matter? is something wrong". I shake my head. My hands to the eyes and i see they are still closed.:)

6 Comments:

Blogger Susu said...

Or probably, its the lack of grey matter :-p
Anyways, i think you should work on some success stories in your dream atleast :)

12:55 PM  
Blogger Rohan Kumar said...

Thnk God Susu didnt let u in on wat Hari bhai thought of the whole sequence, Totti u think pointy will dispute the title of ur blog as plagiarism

2:39 PM  
Blogger Point 5 said...

Well the Un in unlimited is probably flicked from 'Continued UNnoticed'

3:44 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Haha.. stop dreaming and go ask her out in reality. I guess if you've been turned down so many times in your dreams, it cant hurt once more in reality ;)

1:17 AM  
Blogger totti said...

@sus - i have heard from my sources that you are bent on defaming me.one of these days, you might find your grub particularly distasteful!:)

@rohan - plagiarism of what? did pointy write based on this title?

@point5 : did you watch the penn state game? how are things on the west coast? how come USC slipped to second? the point5 effect ?:))

@casa - i would'nt say i have'nt tried such things i reality.The experience has deprived me sleep for quite sometime. :)

3:26 PM  
Blogger Rohan Kumar said...

Dreamz Unlimited is the official registered name of Shahrukh Khan's movie making prodn unit 'Z' included that ways as ur title

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter