Sunday, October 23, 2005

Slapped and Dusted

I want to make just one call.
How f*ing stupid do you think iam ?

A lonely alley hidden within the dark fissures of a metropolitan. Witness of countless crimes. Today's special is me. At the end of the alley, is the mouth to freedom and death. A couple pass-by. They seem to be from a distant land. A scream took shape in my throat, hit the tight shut teeth and receded to the pit of the stomach. Amid, the raining blows, the emotion got stronger. The urge to let her know. When he took a time-out, i repeated my request. Denied. I had nothing to offer, no means to bargain.

I want to tell her not to wait for me. I will not be coming home.

The words never came out. At his home, a few blocks away, a heart skipped one beat.

5 Comments:

Blogger totti said...

:p the last line sounded so..what do i call it..a bit theatrical and bookish and all those words.I wish i had more control on my fingers :)

8:28 AM  
Blogger Point 5 said...

"At his home"...or did u mean "at her..."

u dont need control over ur fingers....its high time u do some damage control for ur brain...

9:22 AM  
Blogger Rohan Kumar said...

Well written, similar in treatment to the last blog at Don's Lair blog

9:56 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Eerie. Quite eerie.

4:32 AM  
Blogger totti said...

her house, his house..how does it matter. your questions r sometime without point, pointy!

Rohan - yeh! not as vivid as his though

casa - Did it look eerie? peace. i thought i sounded too lnokx :p

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter