Monday, October 03, 2005

Near-death experience

It is true that in situations when you meet death face-to-face, your whole life flashes by you. In black and white. You get the sound effects too. I felt that definately this was it. No rush of blood, though.My friend had a near death experience. Some girl fundaes .I wonder how long does your end-of-the-life show lasts. Mine lasted about 50 minutes. And, then when i thought all hope was lost, the prof said "we will meet on friday". Death by powerpoint

On a different note, i have lost quite a few things in life.(Nope.not my mind). I was waiting for this killer class in the lounge. And, i enter the class and find my hand chain missing!!! I strongly believe in the funda that if a thing really belongs to you then you will eventually get it back. (On a philosophical note: holds good for true love.If you love someone, and they don't give a squat about you.Let them go.If they come back, that is true love :))))
Coincidentally, just before the class i was reading casablanca's blog and someone had commented similar things about loosing and finding!! You might loose it for a little while. I am hopeful my chain returns. I once had a hollywood cap. Which I lost around 20 times during my trip to LA, but then i kept finding again and again. Reminds me of a scene in Harry potter, Book 5. Luna loses a bunch of stuff and she lands up in gryffindor room. Harry asks her if she need help finding her stuff. But she replies dreamily,"No. They will turn up.They always do". So, don't worry. i will get it back!

PS: If any of you guys do find it, please return it to me.Forget the above!!

13 Comments:

Blogger Rohan Kumar said...

Looks like someone 'lost' his way searching for rheumatoid arthritis symptoms and ended up on ur blog :)

What is a hand chain nyways (bracelet??), try checking in the janitor's room of the building u lost it in or the Cata bus office

5:24 PM  
Blogger Rohan Kumar said...

Hey wth man I hadnt seen the link led to my blog the first time round, u make it sound like it was my story or something (that was purely fictional for all who care to know)

7:16 PM  
Blogger totti said...

:))..wth ..can't i send my creativity for a walk once in a while !!!

8:02 PM  
Blogger totti said...

Correction, i saw that loosing thing on rohan's blog. Source does'nt matter :p

9:06 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Ahem.. nice to be featured on your blog :)
*takes a bow*

Well, as for love, we cant wait forever for it to return, right? What if its too damn long?

9:29 PM  
Blogger Point 5 said...

....Hope u find the nut that fell off ur brain....

10:29 PM  
Blogger totti said...

@casablanca - in case of love, one would have to ask rohan. Rohan, how long should we wait dude? Any story you have in mind to illustrate that point :)

@pointy - i am still looking for yours !! what were you doing at a bar in the middle of the day? did you get fired or what? :p

6:13 PM  
Blogger Point 5 said...

"Bar"ring the martians, we all live under 1 "Bar" of atmospheric pressure...I am tired of repeating the same PJ bar bar ....

8:18 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Hmmm.. will wait for Rohan's story on that. No more suicides please ;)

Pointy - You seem to be putting a lot of effort in proving totti's point.. that you are a lil cuckoo?

10:44 PM  
Blogger Rohan Kumar said...

Why dont u ask the love guru in Aisle 5, I aint the one who gets all those mails from females professing their undying love ;)

9:22 AM  
Blogger totti said...

Hmm..yeah. i guess susu/balls might have some valuable info to share with us :p

Pointy..may be you can stop hitting the bars.aussies have done some reputation salvaging! Freddie kicked ass again though

2:20 PM  
Blogger totti said...

casablanca - well pointed out. People have a rough time with pointy's non-stop "PJs" :))

2:21 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

i love your positive approach...

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter