Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Dark side of the Story : The return of the ring

The days have been growing darker. Nobody cares to listen to me, though. I blame that stupid giant ring factory (Doom inc.,) with its frothing fumes is responsible. Ok..Ok, so I once got a ring for myself from there once. I did yank it away. But now, I repent it. I have set up flyers all over the place. Even in obscure location such as Shitty Shire, suggested by some idiot Gollum.

Life always tends to surprise me, though. It brings you joy from unexpected corners. In the evening, I found an email from Frodo baggins . I get a lot of spam these days. Saruman with his “world-domination” plans. The weekly reports from the nazguls. Pretty painful. There was something about the name and shire also sounded familiar. Anyway, I opened and behold! It was a reply regarding my flyer!

A couple of emails back and forth, and things finally started to fall in place. I convinced Frodo to drop off the ring at my place. In return, I promised a thug treat! On the fateful day, junta gathered at my place. Apparently, it was one of the guys birthday party. And, they spared no expenses. Huge blokes with drums, some lightening stuff, tents and what not! All I cared for was the grub and the booze. Saruman could’nt make it as his roof top had fallen down owing to some overloaded toilet or some vague reason like that.

I don’t remember what happened next. I lay wasted on the floor. Way too many vodka shots. Some vague movement above my head, and some kid came into view. “Whats going on?”. I was in no mood for a chat. I turned and threw up some more. He said,”Um..dark lord…err…my name is Frodo! we need to talk”.

Thats it! i have my version of lord of the rings ready now.

9 Comments:

Blogger Rohan Kumar said...

Wth u r done with 4 takes already on ur version of LOTR and there is no sign of the fellowship. Wat r u trying to pull a Ramanand Sagar streeeeetched out version of LOTR :)

10:04 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

LOL.
"We need to talk". ROTF!
That sounds more like a break-up conversation to me ;)

Maybe you could make a Bollywood flick on LOTR? Introduce a few dancing bimbos.. and you should have a hit :D

10:22 PM  
Blogger totti said...

@rohan - that gollum thing was a detour and had very little with my "trilogy" :p

@casa - yeh! thats my dream :p i had another story written down where i took a different shot at love.It is titled "Pyar wars"! So, check out your local theatre listings regularly :p

7:10 AM  
Blogger Point 5 said...

"We need to talk" line is plagarised from the currently popular TV commercial on drugs control....

7:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now everybdy knows what all we have to go through on a daily basis living with totti...

his roomate.. machaa... too much.

totti - u know who?

5:36 PM  
Blogger totti said...

@pointy - tourist guide? how is it coming for you? how is the weather at cal? it is getting cold in here :p

@ roomie - there are only a couple of options. i know balaji will never write stuff like that. both shiva and charan are too busy to write stuff like that.it should be subbu!! please tell me i am right :p

7:41 PM  
Blogger Point 5 said...

Daytime- 75F, Overcast morning..bright sunshine during day

Nights - A pleasant 55F...

This weather is awesome......

7:08 AM  
Blogger Susu said...

@totti: Well that would have ideally fit in as a South Park Episode:-p

11:35 AM  
Blogger totti said...

Man!! i talked to ajay today and he has been raping junta at indiana. he almost single handedly won a tournament for his team! do something useful da pointy!

Sus! :)) ..imagine cartman posing as the dark lord..ideally butters would be the dark lord with his plans to destroy the world and all.Remember that episode ..where he gives up because all his plans would already had been done by bart simpson.lol!

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter