Friday, January 13, 2006

Dark musings

Life certainly gains a perspective when i look at a barren land. The mere sight of me seemed to lift the little left spirit in the poor, dry eyes. The place looked haunted and a light,hollow wind seemed to whine around.All the time. A hissing sound brought my attention back from the dark musings that enveloped elbow-high over my head. A pale image issued forth, black fumes emanating from its mouth.It was mouthing some fast words to the servant, who seemed to bow down further.The weight of the words dragging him earthbound.The pale figure turned towards me and hissed, "They are here all the time!"
"Poor guys!", i gasped involuntarily.

--------------------------------

On a silent saturday evening, i sat forlornly in a dim corner of the tower.Out on the plain, were the dazzling damsel and the moron. How do girls always end up with idiots? i bemused.Smug looks on the idiots surpass tolerance levels in any sane being.Let alone me.May be those idiots don't know they are member of the elite idiotic community.Probably not elite.We are all over the place. Wish i didn't know i was an idiot.Sigh.

6 Comments:

Blogger totti said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:32 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Wish i didn't know i was an idiot.

So, where's your dazzling damsel? ;)

5:55 PM  
Blogger Rohan Kumar said...

How does it feeel to be one of the "poor guys" now performing those "experiments" of yours :)

2:41 PM  
Blogger Point 5 said...

go do Kriya !!!

9:06 PM  
Blogger Anarkist said...

Totti, my thoughts exactly! In the end, I concluded that I'll have to be an idiot to get a girl. Since that is not possible, I have kinda resigned myself to my sad fate. :(

12:17 PM  
Blogger totti said...

@casa - she works at reese :p

@rohan - the same way it does to "try" and "look" for a job!

@point5 - go cult some money

@mudit - yeh! for example, sus went to florida with all these guys and each of them had something to do on new year's eve.Idiots!

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter