Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Oh Brother, where are thou?

"I lost my brother in Kumbh's Mela"
He burst out laughing, stopped mid-way , probably at the expression on my face.
"Are you serious?"
I looked away.The topic always hits a sore point in my heart.I walked away with sun or something like that hitting my back.I swear that i heard a distant snigger but i kept walking.Soulless pricks.

It was about 18 years that i had lost my brother at the wretched mela.I had read stories about how sita and gita, ram and shyam got seperated at the awful mela.The whole theme of kumbh mela seems to be a twin seperator.I never bring up this topic with my parents.One time i did, they got real worried.

Very often, now and then, when i wash my face and look in the mirror, i swear i catch a glimpse of him in me

9 Comments:

Blogger totti said...

Yo this is your brother.Don't listen to this jackass.He does'nt know he is a schizo :)

3:20 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Im sorry for your brother (If i don't missunderstood it). I feel a poetic touch in your writings. Keep it up /Xxx

4:52 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

didn't*

4:54 PM  
Blogger totti said...

Laura - Thanks :).This is just some story.(Un)Fortunately, i did'nt loose my kid brother. He still pesters me but i like it.

8:09 AM  
Blogger Rohan Kumar said...

Nicely written, U almost had ppl convinced, btw yeah there's you and then there's this AOL pyscho kid who keeps hounding totti :)

"And, i felt she would feel bad if she comes to know about it someday.So, lets just leave it at that.:p" Wth even if she does I am sure this cant do more harm than ur shot at hitting on her :)

8:33 AM  
Blogger Anarkist said...

Looks like Laura is new to your BS. :)
I half expect your posts to be dreams, or some crazy bs....ususally, I am not surprised.
BTW, looks like totti is in llloooovve. So should I go ahead and publish it on my blog? .....and I hope she sees it. (cue maniacal laughter)

8:53 AM  
Blogger Point 5 said...

There should be someway of conveying the real Totti to people who don't know about him.......then no one is ever gonna take his blog seriously..

2:12 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

I am sure if the twin separator story was true, your brother would have been the happier of the two ;)

Heyy... out with the story. We want gossip. Muahahahahah!

10:26 PM  
Blogger Point 5 said...

Napster passwd..go to the main website, log in to ur accnt and change it man...I am desperate for some good music....

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter