Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Right n Wrong

The night was young and cold. A few were smoking on the porch. The rest sat on the couch listening to music and sipping booze. Perched on top of chair, i, the neutral observer.Notebook in mind, camera in eyes. Another blast of air made its way through the haze of smoke into the room.

"Machaan, close the dumbledoor da!", said a pj dog from LA.

PJ parade, Silly games and Puke are the order of the day. I have sat through surprisingly large number of booze parties.No, i don't drink.Not even once in my life.And, i never will (*Eyes Blazing*).

I remember drunken nights back at parkway plaza.The thing is, this time around i really got high.I have never been so high in my life.And, i just had some coke( the drink) :P . We used to have these sheets of paper, with different things written on it.Infact, Mudit had written down the first line of this blog to build up some story. Spin till you crash into something.String theory and device physics.Param had taken us out to bowling after boozing.(This was back at parkway).Kick ass.

8 Comments:

Blogger totti said...

This time, i shall not leave the first comment :p

10:18 AM  
Blogger Anarkist said...

Yeah......
B216 kicks N1 kicks Aisle 5's ass. Its just not the same anymore.
Ahh the good ol' days.

11:06 AM  
Blogger Point 5 said...

"Spin till u Crash" was one of the most awesome thing ever introduced...I think I picked it up from Chabbra...I remember Pinky had a really bad crash in B216 at one time....

Agree with Mudit...B216 ra@#s Sudafed (Aisle5)

Btw, Me & Shiva convinced Balls that u were drunk too..dont be surprised if he boots u out of AOL...

11:41 AM  
Blogger Rohan Kumar said...

I hope you get booted outta AOL so you can can on PCG duties properly next summer. And yes B216 was much better than Sudafed (??) even though there is more room to walk around (read less clutter all over the drawing room) the house than N1 or B216

2:26 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Hmmm... I am lost.
But I will still ask the question: why dont you drink?

5:34 PM  
Blogger Susu said...

Thinking about why things are different since B216... well I know charan moved in and then balls, not that I am correlating things... I am just pointing the differences...
Then ofcourse.. you joined AOL..
.... then all the women in our lives..
Yeah its not that much fun anymore...
May be things happen for a reason... that we realize that original b216 crowd rocks!!! and we are retaining it next year hopefully!!!!

8:42 AM  
Blogger totti said...

Dudes..WTH man..i say one thing and you guys understand something else.Man, this is complete lack of information exchange.I merely pointed at parties. I never said, aisle 5 sucks.Yeah, allrite, it does.But, i was'nt saying that.I was just discussing why boozing wrong and the moral implications and crap like that! you disappoint me :)

casa - We have a tradition of naming our houses.Funny, we tend to do that.Anyway, so our ex-house, were called B216 and N-1 after the apt number and aisle 5 is the new house.It is near walmart and a set of events lead up to the name.I will explain later, in life.Hope it is as confusing as before and even more :)

10:50 AM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Now I am curious... If ever I am in SC, I will definitely visit the Walmart there and check up what is stocked in their 5th aisle. Better be something worth a joke :p

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter