Saturday, January 21, 2006

Let me read your hand!

On a certain lazy sunday evening, after demolishing the whole day with a string of good and bad movies, we sat down exhausted. With ideas scarce of where to go next, bowling and pool also didnt extract much excitment from the drained out punks. Things drifted towards idle, mindless browsing and i sat staring at my hands (No, it is not a fav pastime of mine.Thanks for asking, though). Palmistry intrigues me. It always amazes me how people come up with these theories. Looks very fishy to me. Fate and destiny stuff.That evening, we just sat there and made judgements about each other.

"You see this line? It means you are very lazy"
"A weak heart line.You will have beautiful wife but sad relationship"
"You will have atleast 3 affairs outside marriage"
"i have seen such lines only in call girls"

It is said that you start out with your left hand lines and whatever you make out of it is shown in your right hand. Fate and Destiny. So, our hand lines would change as time passes.Your right hand probably changes a lot more than the left.So, we took a sample space of four pairs of hands. I will leave the images somewhere.On the group webpage or some random place.And leave it at that. After a few years, may be 5 to 10, if it strikes me and i remember this thing, i will go check on it and see.

7 Comments:

Blogger Casablanca said...

So who is the fortune teller? I dont mind having my hand read :P

11:58 PM  
Blogger Point 5 said...

I have a better Idea. I shall leave an imprint of my palms on your cheek. You dont have to waste your precious webspace then.

6:06 PM  
Blogger Anarkist said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:40 PM  
Blogger Anarkist said...

I dont know much about reading palms, but I know its a great way of getting to hold hands with girls. Yeah, it works. You can make up much of the stuff, it doesn't really matter. Mount of Venus, Saturn Rings, depression of Mars....the key is to sound convincing. Try it sometime, though I don't think you can keep a straing face.

9:42 PM  
Blogger Rohan Kumar said...

"It is said that you start out with your left hand lines and whatever you make out of it is shown in your right hand. Fate and Destiny. So, our hand lines would change as time passes.Your right hand probably changes a lot more than the left"
I think irfan Pathan and Sandy will be callingng you up for a clarification sometime soon :)

P.S Pointy's comment was absolutely hilarious .... predicatable but hilarious none he same

11:08 AM  
Blogger totti said...

@casa - she is known as the Oracle

@point5 - i suggest you practice it infront of mirror.It might yield good results for you.you jackass!

@comment deleted - whats going on? why face deletion? :p

@mudit - thats part of the deal.I have mugged up a few things.It is all in speaking glibly bull shit!

@rohan - yeah! some people seem to have the opinion that bointy is phunny once in a while.As long as he doesn't come up with his own lil jokes

8:49 AM  
Blogger Subash said...

Palmistry was one of the easy ways to get a conversation going with a girl, back in the homeland, during the carnivals in the college. However, I never did it in college but it did work when i tried a couple of time here. and BTW, i think one more theory is for a woman, you read her left hand and for a dude, the right hand.

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter