Monday, June 19, 2006

Dark Side of the Story

I landed up the train station a good fifteen minutes before the train departure. The station looks pretty crowded. It must be that time of the year. My friends and I decided to spend a week at the Disney land. A few of us were very excited about the breakfast buffet with mickey. The nazguls wanted to put a road trip on their bikes but I was a little reluctant to do that. Those f*ers say it is because I don’t have a license. I disagree. See, for me, trains always have been a getaway from the mundane boring life of tower-gazing. Also, there is always the exciting prospect of meeting someone, you know. On the pay-per-view palantir, I recently got to see a great movie. In the movie, some chick is gonna miss her train and is putting thug fight to catch the receding train. And, suddenly, this guy leans out of the train and extends his arm. The scene gave me goosebumps. Ever since, I have been enacting this scene in my mind. And, hence, the early arrival and the reserved seat next to the door.


Rarely, things work to perfection. As the train began to roll-out, I saw her running. Director’s cut. Galadriel, in her flowing white gown, she looked like a million bucks. As she started running, a thought struck me. What if in the process of getting her on-board, she yanks me out of the train. Hmm…as if to answer my thoughts, I found a thick black rope lying next to the door. She grabbed the rope, and I realized what the rope was.
Interestingly

6 Comments:

Blogger Point 5 said...

Why dont u catch a train to seattle ?

7:46 AM  
Blogger totti said...

Please hold for edits and explanations..:) ..its unfinished

12:20 PM  
Blogger Rohan Kumar said...

Wth wat was the rope again??

7:27 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Did you watch DDLJ recently?

8:21 PM  
Blogger totti said...

"rohan" - the rope was the dwarf's beard :p . The lady tugs the rope and whisks out the dwarf instead..and story has it that they get married and live happily ever after!!!

"casa" - No. not me. The dark lord did :p. The enormous popularity of the post is evident in the vociferous comments!! i promise to put more fight into "rigthing" these things :D

12:13 PM  
Blogger Kanthi Kiran said...

hehe ..that was fun ..

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter