Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Assorted

On the way home, i come across the urban waterfall. You know what i mean? Like you would be going on a gentle stream with trees on the sides and leaves floating on the side. And, suddenly, you come across a mighty, surging waterfall. The equivalent of a calm, quiet street leading to a heavy traffic one :p. Allow me to make up a story here. Part of it is truth and part of it fiction. So, as i was biking across from the gentle to the rougher side, i see the light go from green to orange. Under the delusion of being a superman, i pump extra enthu into biking and try to get across before the signal changes its mind. However, the way destiny has it, i was caught with my pants half-down (Its an expression). I brake hard (with both hands) and am caught between two eager soccer moms going opposite directions. A stunt i learnt as a kid came in handy to save my dear life.I jump and stand on the bike. One leg on the handle, one on the seat and balance for a brief nanosecond. I grab the pole to my right, let go off my bike, twirl and land in rajnikanth style. Only to find the cycle crash land on me in south park style. Kenny dies :)

Outside the hospital was a sign, "If you don't find this funny, you are really sick!". Hee Hee Hee

6 Comments:

Blogger totti said...

As i said, it is part made up. It would be interesting to see if you guys can guess it right. :p

5:38 PM  
Blogger Rohan Kumar said...

Piece of cake the crap abt being caught with your pants down being 'just an expression' was fiction and of the course the only truth is that your team finally started to win some games due to extensive injjuries sustained to your bowling hand.

10:53 AM  
Blogger Point 5 said...

...and I still pray that a 18 wheeler runs over ur bike ...

12:11 PM  
Blogger Jinguchakka said...

Which part is made up? Were the soccer moms actually 2 babes because of whom you didn't notice the change in signal and were caught with "your pants down"?
;-))
Way to go buddy!

12:17 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

What's with twirling around a pole?? Since when did men start pole-dancing?

8:18 PM  
Blogger totti said...

Sorry for such a delayed response. Hope i make it a habit :)
The whole sh!t was made-up

@rohan - these guys finally figured what a dog-level bowler i am. i better focus on my batting :))

@point5 - back at you, b!tch !!

@jc - no dude. I wouldnt let my pants down for two soccer moms. Even if they are damn pretty. Not on the road atleast. But, they say, life is unpredictable. I like it way :)

@casa - Note the locale? Its not some gay bar i am talking about. I was trying to save my dear life. And, no, i don't have prior practice on gyrating poles. :p

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter