Friday, April 07, 2006

Eloquent

I would love to tell you things like,"What do you call a person who is bald and bats left-handed?". Alas! (it has been a while since i have come across this word), i don't have such things to say.However, if you have some good jokes, please do share.It has been a while since i have a good one.

I noticed that in bollywood, heroines don't die tragic deaths. Talk about equal rights to men and women. I think true independence will be when men and women are both able to die equally on-screen. In QSQT, both of them die.I don't think that counts.

A guy is walking down the road. Mid-thirties. He is talking quite animatedly on his cell phone. As he passes me, he inclines his head, in a hello kind of way. I return the favor.Suddenly, his phone starts ringing.His face turns red. Soliloquy? Such a rookie mistake. You always have to keep the phone in silent mode, when you do that. I walk away into the sun, shaking my head.

What else? yeah..Got hold of the fanaa trailer.Looks like its on autopilot for a blockbuster. It looks like DilSe on the backdrop of Black.

11 Comments:

Blogger totti said...

yep.The last one is just a story.

1:58 PM  
Blogger Rohan Kumar said...

The answer for the first poser is Sanath Jayasuriya, and yes Fanaah looks great indeed for sure Aamir's second blockbuster after RDB

3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DilSe with Black..Yup looks like Fanna is gonna rock.

"heroines don't die tragic deaths" HaHa! But why wouldn't QSQT count? and what abt Gupt?

3:49 PM  
Blogger Point 5 said...

However, if you have some good jokes, please do share.It has been a while since i have a good one.

....and I always wondered what would happen to the humor level in SCE after I left !!!

10:44 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

I didnt like Black, and Dil Se was ok-ok... so not expecting too much from Fanna.

10:53 PM  
Blogger Anarkist said...

Yes, finally someone who did not like Black! I hated it. Relentless hamming by Amitabh, overacting by Rani....even the little girl was on my nerves. So it better not be like Black.

...and pointy, note the emphasis on a GOOD joke. Get it? Good joke? Opposite of a poor joke?

5:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a post!! I am touched and untouched at the same time. yet, there is this eerie sense of satisfaction. How would you explain that?
I do have some good jokes but at this point, I am too tongue-tied to say or type or write up anything. Someother time perhaps..when I am more in control of my senses.
You have a good night sir and keep the posts coming :D

8:45 PM  
Blogger totti said...

@rohan - hee hee. i wasn't exactly thinking of an answer :p.I heard gollu registered your team?

@reader - well, i mean the hero living after the death of heroine? Gupt is a good example, though!

@point5 - no one is really stoping from putting PJs online,right?

@casa - i thought black was really good.It was different..yeh Dil Se was ok too.may be fanaa will be diff.since it is aamir

@mudit - it was a different kind of role.You just have to get used to it? see it again you might like it...:

@p - the only explanation is you read some other story and you commented at the wrong place? :)..please tell me some good jokes..whenever..it is better than point5's stupid jokes :p

6:44 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Yayy... I also thought I was the only one who didnt like Black. Thanks Anarkist, I feel less of a weirdo now.

9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lois: What's going on?
Stewie: We're playing house.
Lois: The boy is all tied up.
Stewie: Roman Polanski's house.

11:54 PM  
Blogger totti said...

@casa - you know anarkist's funda right? he is against any kind of conformation.So, if you conform to his judgement,he might change his opinion again :p

@p - i was checking the same thing out on youtube.com :)

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter