Sunday, February 26, 2006

Luz Falicix

A quick glance at the watch revealed that i would be couple of minutes short to catch my bus.I brush past a couple of people,in the men's room, mumbling sorry. I usually take the 5:32 back home. Most often than not, the bus is brimming with people. I swipe my pass and stand at the entrance. Behind the yellow lane.

Two cute girls were sitting in the couple of seats,in front of me.I stood facing them. One of them looked up and gave me a quick smile. I returned the compliment. She whisphered something to her friend and they both started smiling. Unaccustomed to such gigglings, i looked away and started observing the road and signs.

After a few minutes, the girls regained their composure. The one on the left, whisked out her cell phone. Her friends were sitting across on the other side. I shifted a little so she could take a pic of her friends. Click.Thanks. She showed it to her friend. She pulled out a digicam, this time!!! Click.Thanks.I was wondering if she is gonna whip out a video cam to record the proceedings. I shot them a quick smile, and they giggled back.

On the way home, i was replaying the whole incident and then i realized! I shook my head furiously, reached down and pulled up my fly.

8 Comments:

Blogger totti said...

No, it is not autobiographical.

1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your really funny dude..lol

6:57 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Your stories are getting predictable... knew the end from the second line itself :p

We demand more creativity. More. Creativity.

:D

7:19 AM  
Blogger Anarkist said...

stop posting comments as anon you shameless bastard!

7:31 AM  
Blogger Rohan Kumar said...

I second Mudit's motion :)

10:23 AM  
Blogger totti said...

@anon - i am glad that you found it funny :p

@casa - V? i have modified the original contents of the plot.I leave it to your creativity to imagine what would have happened! sometimes, my creativity leaves me with a bad aftertaste :)

@mudit,rohan - i have no idea. You just have to take my word for it. I cud never convince neone.I will never be able to.I leave it at that. :p

@chumma - dei? whats going on?

12:01 PM  
Blogger Point 5 said...

Where they just laughing at the fact that ur fly was open...or something which the fly revealed :))))

3:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is it autobiographical?? how do we know for sure??

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter