Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Taken over

I don't know what happened.But, somehow, someone has just freaking deleted my latest post.

With the help of a good friend (Google), i have been able to re-conquer my digital territory.It has been marked mine. *Muhahahah* :p

I thought i would move away from blogging, slowly.But, just this small thing, has made me realize i miss it a lot. Still, lack of ideas has prohibited any scribblings. So, i will just jot down a few random things with too much fuss on creativity.

This morning, i got couple of emails from my childhood friends. Inviting to their marriage (seperate marriages). It is so amazing, how time slips past you. It is like, just yesterday, i remember them with... its hard to place finger on these things. It is like the feeling when your kid brother/sister is all grown up.Quite amazing.

How about a mind experiment? Close your eyes.NO! not yet you idiot. After you finish reading this, imagine an image of someone.A regular, general face. Of someone you don't know anything of. You shouldn't even know that person exist. So, does this person really exist or did your mind capture that image sometime, unnoticed? You see? Oh.if you don't get it, Forget it.

6 Comments:

Blogger Point 5 said...

Stop Hallucinating.....

7:34 AM  
Blogger Anarkist said...

You computer illitrate you.

2:34 PM  
Blogger Rohan Kumar said...

Its ok coz the last post wouldnt allow any comment s anyways

3:50 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Yup yup... why didnt the last post allow comments??

You have ghosts in your blog.
*suitably freaked-out look*

5:55 PM  
Blogger totti said...

Pointy - go do Kriya :p

anarkist! - thats charan.I am just too transparent :p

rohan - each post is like a child of mine(:))) how would you feel if your child went missing.If your child is anything close to what pointy has turned out to be, then it should be a feeling of euphoria :)

casa - I have no idea why my blog is misbehaving.I think it has developed a mind of its own. Deleting crappy posts. I hope it lets me comment this atleast :)

6:09 AM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

And instead of posting a new post, you had to go and add to this one. Laziness incorporated!

And how does one imagine a random face? Its definitely someone you've seen before...

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter