Thursday, March 09, 2006

Freedom

Yesterday was a night for revelation. It would be far from truth if i would say that i wasn't aware of the filth i jot down("Trees of thoughts"). My earlier writings used to be things about different things in my life.Like when i got a D in a course.Or a particularly devastating field day in cricket. Or when someone complimented me on something. Off late (like for the last six months), i have been drifting more towards story. Fiction diluted with wee bit of facts. No, it is not just you. Even i am repulsed, by the stupid, psychotic imagery i try to project. A good indication would be link on Mudit's blog. It used to be totti's BS.Now, it says Totti's Psycho BS. And, like gandhi, mudit is rarely far from truth.I just have to stay away from "short stories".

4 Comments:

Blogger Point 5 said...

And u r listening to Mudit...give up man...

U shld not totally abandon ur current style ...try mixing it with some sane stuff...btw r u in Sacramento this weekend..I am driving up North to Palo Alto tomorrow...

12:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You remind me of Kramer from Seinfeld...lol

2:56 PM  
Blogger Anarkist said...

Keep on going man. Nobody was complaining about your "Psycho BS", otherwise it wouldnt be on my blog. In fact, me and Subash were discussing about making a short movie and I suggested using one of your blogs for the script. Yeah, but don't be too flattered......there is nothing good enough for a film yet. You can work on it though. :)

7:44 AM  
Blogger totti said...

@pointy - god forbid the day, i would have to listen to you.Machaan, i got into intel cal.So, i would be in cal. I can kick your ass at the other PCG :)

@reader - Kramer!! i will add to the list of compliments.I am far from that image. I think i saw your blog somewhere?? do you blog?

@mudit - How can i not be flattered? which one is it? :p

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter