Sunday, March 12, 2006

Interlaced



I am obsessed with visualization. Pictures pounding on each other. Sidling against each other, some move rapidly and some slithering gently. Each picture assosciated with many thoughts.

* I wonder.I really, really wonder

These days, i am stuck in a big song loop. Usually, at our house, charan is the one who is stuck on songs like that. And we , charan and i, are diametrically opposite ends, i never thought i would get stuck on a song. This song is sung by dolly parton. Oscar nominee.

10 Comments:

Blogger Casablanca said...

Loved the collage... makes me wanna do one!

7:39 PM  
Blogger Subash said...

@totti -- what's with you and the need for south park anecdotes dude? Anyway, you know I am only CALLED cartman and I am NOT actually cartman?? Right? Right??? Now that's out of the way, I am putting together a post on South Park.. :-) You shall see it soon.

10:03 AM  
Blogger Rohan Kumar said...

Check out the song that actually won the Oscar by 3:6 mafia too

4:30 PM  
Blogger Point 5 said...

Did u check highlights of SA vS AUs game ?

11:00 AM  
Blogger totti said...

@casa - then your blog would be painting-onthe-wall :p

@cartman - yeah.right.so, your last name being jayaraman is just a coincidence?

@rohan - this song didnt get nominated..the singer was.But, i guess it definately is hard out there for a pimp.Pointy should know more about it?

7:46 PM  
Blogger Anarkist said...

Lazy post.

2:01 PM  
Blogger Rohan Kumar said...

Wth write man, give us more of totti's psycho BS atleast

8:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Update chei mama !! Have to get my weekly dose of laughs.

-Pseud Deer

10:14 PM  
Blogger totti said...

Chumma - hows it going? i have stupid candidacy exams and my eyes are getting screwed.

5:07 PM  
Blogger Point 5 said...

Machan, is the spring tournament on April 15th...I will be in SCE on the evening of 15th...I am dying to play..put me in the batting team ...

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter