Thursday, June 22, 2006

Nostalgia

I am in the bed usually pretty early to make it to office by decent timings. However, a small incident that happened today. Life is pretty damn strange. Today, i chanced upon someone, and it has opened the long locked doors of nostalgia. And, it smells pretty fresh. Like the early morning dew. I remember biking through the foggy winter mornings to reach ganga reddy sir's tuition. Next to the biggest school in Adilabad. I can hear voices, no one else can now. I just want these words to be written down here as a reminder of a few precious innocent things, which i thought were lost long ago. Thank you, God :)

7 Comments:

Blogger Subash said...

How is the season so far da? Here, matter is cracking totally!!

1:52 PM  
Blogger Rohan Kumar said...

I kinda know wat u mean, will be meeting 3 friends tmow from school after 8 years (wat were the odds of 3 of em landing up living right next to each other)

3:46 PM  
Blogger Point 5 said...

Dont try to put pseud....

10:12 AM  
Blogger Anarkist said...

"I can hear voices, no one else can now."
Try getting help from someone who specializes in schizophrenia.

10:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nostalgia...umm...wat a beautiful concept!

u know...someone is making me nostalgic, too. i met him few days ago and now i cant stop thinking about him...=) he makkes me nostalgic about things i cant figure out myself!!....and i feel we converse even in silence. blogger buddy, is this love?

7:29 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

I came here to say something profound about Adilabad and tuitions, but your anonymous blogger buddy's comment totally cracked me up :D

7:48 PM  
Blogger totti said...

@subash - i think the season will be ending for me da! i got hit on the hand and the heat is really high :p

@rohan - Very high. Lets consider the problem objectively and you will see the probability is nearly one. I saw your post just now. Who is julie, btw?

@pointy - ditto machaan

@mudit - you will be me psycho buddy machaan.I thought no one else could figure it out. :)

@anon - err..sorry abt the strong feelings. I was going to modify the post to something else. Misplaced nostalgia because of the incidents following it. And, i can't comment on the love thingy. Never been in one and don't plan to be in one. I suggest you ask rohan?

@casa - what abt adilabad. The pseud city of AP..with towering minars and fantasy landscapes.

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter