Monday, September 04, 2006

Digital Interlude

Today, on the field, one guy walks up to me and introduces himself by his town name. Introductions can get really tricky and I , for one, suck at them big time. I have never woven intricate love stories nor have I done bungy jumping. Each time I open my mouth, it is like a random statement juxtaposed with the previous one. And, you shook your head (for a variety of reasons) and have tried to give it some form of coherent semblance.

Destiny makes perfect sense to some. For them, its like a blank. When its time, you know what to fill it with. This guy has been dreaming, thinking, and penning rendezvous stories since he heard the name blog. Where any guy would be twiddling his thumbs to write even one, he churned out four harry-met-sally stories to roaring approval from the fairer sex. A tag of pure fiction firmly attached with each of these.

Allow me to introduce to you, a very apt and cute couple: Adi and Rohan :). Two pieces put together through blogspot. Possibly, for the first time ever. If you see them together, you would agree with me. That it does make a lot of sense.Err..that’s all.

PS: I would let Rohan weave the story with the finer details? Hee hee, I just wanted the honor to introduce.

On a seemingly connected note. May be it is that time of the year, i don't know.

4 Comments:

Blogger totti said...

There are several questions to be answered and may be rohan could field them on his space :). There are several points to be made and may be the rest could make it on their own volition. I am lot lazier than i confess :D

4:16 PM  
Blogger Jinguchakka said...

Rohan does only random posts. You spout random lines within the same post!
lol.
:-)

1:54 PM  
Blogger Rohan Kumar said...

Wth totti discreetness is not thy name ;), my next post is titled Mrs. K. Sarpatwari btw

3:14 PM  
Blogger totti said...

err..the whole point has been missed out in the post. JC, look carefully and spread the word man!! i wonder if my thesis will ever be accepted if i miss out on such trivial points!!

Rohan - i am not sure the message i wanted to convey has gotten across to anyone :(..may be i need to spell it out more clearly :)

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter