Monday, October 16, 2006

Moment

Feeling a little chilly, i set aside my laptop to turn up the heater a teeny higher. Rubbing my palms to generate that extra ounce of heat, i slowly stretched myself and walked towards the dusty glass door facing the lawn. A lush green lawn,a slow slope with trees sprinkled randomly, awaits my gaze.The stunning fall colors in the making.Far on the right lies an empty basketball court. Three squirrels are playing cutely. One in each corner. I never knew they were so active all through. Occasionally, they would pause and see what the other guys are upto and then go back to playing. Each passing moment and they unfurl a new trick. In the background, a pakistani band is zipping up another pseud number. My thoughts, inevitably, move towards evolution. An elegance that took a million years to manufacture. A few minutes suffice to appreciate, a lifetime amounts to zilch to comprehend.

5 Comments:

Blogger Point 5 said...

finally, you post something which has semblance of sanity...u r getting there totti..keep working

10:22 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

An elegance that took a million years to manufacture. A few minutes suffice to appreciate, a lifetime amounts to zilch to comprehend.

We likey!

And fall colours. Awesome. I envy you :(

1:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Totti... I have to second pointy on this... nice ra.. but I am half-expecting a part-2 in the next post to spoil all the fun...

subbu.

4:10 AM  
Blogger Rohan Kumar said...

Very untotti and nice post ..... but u r losing ur style man ;)

3:26 PM  
Blogger totti said...

@point5 - its good to see you appreciate retarded stuff you RTard

@casa - you should envy me..its a treat to behold. Its like the stuff we see in movies (mohabattein??)...and this is while i wait for my bus plus the clarity is stunning, your HD TV wouldn't dream to compete..feel free to be green :)..

@subbu - you guessed it right, i had a part one planned but i would slowly move it out...:)

@rohan - dude..i have written such posts before. no? i should have added a hawk swoops to slam into the squirrel huh?

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter