Tuesday, March 06, 2007

The small world

The world is so small. I am actually related to this story. Do you remember the time when a salesman walks in to sell Joey the En-pedia? All these days, i used to laugh at all those Jon Stewart's jokes on Novak. "Gotta go through Novak, people". And, i used to laugh along with suppressed sheepishness. If you have no clue of what's going on, i am talking about Valerie Plame. And, the reason this is small world, because she was from Penn State!!! Ofcourse, i was just three years old then.

7 Comments:

Blogger Subash said...

Ignorant Totti! As always!! BTW, what's up with your "retard" look these days?

1:33 PM  
Blogger Rohan Kumar said...

As is often the case of this great blog ..... I really dont get it :)

4:58 AM  
Blogger wagla_aka_batman said...

Ditto.. I refrained from commenting earlier as I thought I was the only one who did not get it. I think the only one who does not get it is Totti.

5:30 PM  
Blogger totti said...

i see dumb people :D

Follow this train: i see a news article about libby being guilty. I go to wiki to check up on valerie and realise she is from penn state and that she was here in 1985 when i was three.

The world has six degrees of freedom meaning you can connect to almost everyone seperated by six links. It was a manifestation that someone entirely random was connected to me like this :D

7:08 AM  
Blogger Subash said...

i agree with totti here, unfortunately. i hate doing that. now i will go stab myself in the eye to forget the thought that i agreed with totti.

7:40 AM  
Blogger wagla_aka_batman said...

There was a train of thought in there.. Where? I missed it.

8:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter