Saturday, March 24, 2007

Still for a second


This is kind of a personal post. Hope you can chip in with similar thought-shots along the process.The timeline for the musing is about a couple of years, years that are beyond me. On a certain road-trip to California last year, i was near a dusty gas station in Utah. Located on a small cliff overlooking a dry expanse of land, its desolate look was scorching. I stood at the edge of the hanging and admired the arid scenario. Just the look of the dry land made me thirsty. Thats just an image. Now to the actual post.

Life surges in so many convoluted ways. At many a times, i wished to pause and look at it still by still. It freezes for a second and then melts away. So, on a bored tutoring night, i took a few of my images and made a collage. A few images are borrowed.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger totti said...

I wrote this in less than 3 minutes. Shoddy effort to match our world cup campaign.but no one's gonna burn down my house for this effort.

Head hung in shame thinking about sachin's performance.

10:08 AM  
Blogger Point 5 said...

Why should you be ashamed of Tendulkar..when is not ashamed of himself...the team deserved what it got...

3:28 PM  
Blogger wagla_aka_batman said...

Totti, got the idea of this blog after I asked u about the collage today morning?

5:17 PM  
Blogger Subash said...

LOL!!! India didn't deserve to go further in the tournament. If the team can't perform on the biggest stage, there is seriously something wrong! In my view, the team gets its attitude from its captain. As much as I respekt RSD, SCG was far better capitan. Kapil and Sourav are the two best captains we'll ever have.. I have never seen Pataudi captain the team, but I heard he is of the same mold. anyways, i am just rambling here.. my point is, the team leadership is not where it needs to be!

8:49 AM  
Blogger deepthi vinod said...

was wondering why the posts were missin.So,you were thinkin and the thoughts were made into good pic's I guess????

2:15 PM  
Blogger Rohan Kumar said...

How can any collage of yours be complete w/o an honrobale mention of ur career at PCG :)

6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter