Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Origin

Ciao (say chow or see ya o) means "i am your servant.." or something of that general sense. The other day, while composing an email, i was curious about this word and wiki'ed it. Wiki kicks ass with all its interrelated links. I am probably acting like someone who just discovered the joy of P.C.

I used to take so much pride in showing off my computer programs to my hostel people. When someone used to drop by my rooom, i used to click some buttons here and there till a clever window pops up. Recently someone did that to me and i was sheepishly reminded of those innocent, pain-in-the-ass days.

A couple of more passing comments are eluding me, right now. I will just update them as and when i remember. Ciao

Update 1 : I have had many entertaining moments going through my childhood friend Antony's blog. Its lot of interesting stuff put together. Good for reading during breaks and relaxing.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Rohan Kumar said...

At the end of the day I mmmma Mac and you are a P.C. ;)

10:28 AM  
Blogger Point 5 said...

NONSENSE

6:20 AM  
Blogger Susu said...

totti we have a whole department set up at psu for that... IST.. u gotto sit in one of their meetings to discuss format of their future meetings in fine Java based PPTs(ever heard of that:-p)

7:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked Antony's blog...thnx for mntionin on ur blog ....i hav one more blog to read on mah list

4:56 PM  
Blogger Subash said...

dei totti dog. what's up?

4:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

are you on crack?

2:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter